Why work for Cambridge Innovation Institute?
Our environment is friendly, inclusive, and very fast-paced, where people work hard and are rewarded and recognized for their efforts.
- Skills training and career development at all levels
- Competitive pay with incentives and company profit share
- Flexible work schedules
- Companywide social events
We developed the CII Cares corporate social responsibility program as a way for our employees and conference attendees to give back to the communities where we live and work.
Our Greener CII task force helps our company become more ecologically aware and reduce our carbon footprint both at our headquarters office and onsite at our conferences.
CII is proud to offer its employees these benefits and more:
- Health, dental, life and disability insurance
- Generous paid leave
- Company profit share
- FSA plan
CII Celebrates Diversity! We welcome all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic
protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Cambridge Innovation Institute (CII) is seeking an extremely organized Executive Assistant with impeccable communication skills.
The Executive Assistant is a mid-level administrative role that will support our company President as he transitions into the CEO role. This is a great opportunity to grow with an established executive as his leadership role expands -
an ideal candidate will be able to provide stellar day-to-day support and take ownership of recurring and special projects.
We are looking for a self-motivated and dependable individual who can tackle a dynamic and challenging to-do list. Daily tasks include everything from developing key documents and presentations, communicating with external and internal stakeholders, coordinating
with staff at all levels across the company, and maintaining the President’s calendar.
It is a lot to juggle, but it is never boring! Our President is used to doing things for himself, but extremely busy and only getting busier, so this role will offer a critical interface with the Executive Team, the company as a whole, and our external
stakeholders. A successful candidate will bring a high level of professionalism, a proactive, can-do attitude, and a sense of humor. They will also be able to work from our office in Needham, MA sometimes, on average one day a week.
- Maintain the President’s calendar, including scheduling and rearranging meetings
- Help coordinate the President’s work travel
- Submit the President’s expense reimbursement requests
- Assist in the development of quarter-end/year-end reports and presentations
- Develop, draft and edit corporate communications for use in various internal and external channels
- Coordinate with departments throughout the organization and maintain the highest standards while representing the President
- Provide periodic project support to the larger executive team as well as the Innovation & Technology department, as needed
- Support conference production efforts by the executive team, including speaker correspondence, coordinating deliverables and researching prospective thought leaders and companies
- Project support for key Strategic Initiatives, as assigned by the President
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3+ years’ experience as an administrative assistant, preferably working at the executive level
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Work from our office in Needham, MA, one day a week
- Passionate about helping others, and believes no job is too big or too small
- Unquestionably professional, discrete and level-headed
- Highly self-motivated and dependable
- Exceptional organizational, prioritization and time-management skills
- Effective team player, able to support and take direction from numerous sources, including President and other senior managers
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under deadlines and accommodate last-minute changes
- High degree of computer literacy, including learning new and custom applications
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Bonus skills and experience:
- Project coordination
- Microsoft SharePoint Administration
- Microsoft Teams
- Content Management Systems for websites
To apply, please send cover letter and résumé to:
Benjamin Lakin, PhD