VIRTUAL EVENTS COORDINATOR
CLIENT SERVICES ASSOCIATE
Why work for Cambridge Innovation Institute?
Our environment is friendly, inclusive, and very fast-paced, where people work hard and are rewarded and recognized for their efforts.
- Skills training and career development at all levels
- Competitive pay with incentives and company profit share
- Flexible work schedules
- Companywide social events
We developed the CII Cares corporate social responsibility program as a way for our employees and conference attendees to give back to the communities where we live and work.
Our Greener CII task force helps our company become more ecologically aware and reduce our carbon footprint both at our headquarters office and onsite at our conferences.
CII is proud to offer its employees these benefits and more:
- Health, dental, life and disability insurance
- Generous paid leave
- Company profit share
- FSA plan
CII Celebrates Diversity! We welcome all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic
protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
VIRTUAL EVENTS COORDINATOR
Cambridge Innovation Institute (CII), a life science and energy conference producing company, is seeking an extremely organized and detail-oriented Virtual Events Coordinator to assist in the operations of our virtual meeting. You will work closely with different departments among our team of top-notch staff to deliver virtual conferences from conception to execution.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Coordinate activities of the Virtual Meetings team for our portfolio of virtual events.
- Configure event layouts in virtual event platform, and upload content (e.g. sessions and on-site staff).
- Collaborate with other members of the project team on each event.
- Manage deadlines and multiple event timelines.
- Review content and platform functionality.
- Help develop materials such as Best Practices, FAQs and training slides to support meeting hosts, speakers and other event support staff.
- Train staff and speakers on how to use the virtual platform.
- Schedule and execute rehearsals of live events to ensure all parties are prepared for success.
- Assist with speaker recordings.
- Create run-of-show schedule and facilitate pre-conference meetings.
- Serve as first point of contact for technical issues, and help coordinate technical support staff.
- Work with the event team, answering questions & troubleshooting technical issues.
- Offer assistance with attendee connection issues; provide basic technical support.
- Ensure sessions are running smoothly.
Post-event: Pull reports and interpret data for post-event analysis.
- Tech-minded with very strong computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office Suite
- 1-3 years of customer support or administrative assistance
- Virtual Events experience is desirable.
- Efficient worker with good time management
- Excellent communicator and coordinator
- Can problem solve and remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to balance multiple conferences while meeting deadlines, with a focus on quality
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter and desired salary to email@example.com.
CLIENT SERVICES ASSOCIATE
Cambridge Innovation Institute (CII) is seeking a Client Services Associate who will provide critical administrative support to our sales and client services teams to deliver the best customer service to our conference sponsors and exhibitors.
This role offers a great opportunity to learn about the event industry and conference organizing and work closely with high-level clients from the life science, technology and renewable energy sectors.
CII’s headquarters are in Needham, Massachusetts. We have been working remotely while COVID restrictions have been in force—our top priority is to ensure a safe and healthy environment for our employees! We plan to transition gradually back
to the office over the next few months; ultimately, staff work schedules will probably be part in-office and part remote.
Our Client Services Associate will do the following:
- When events are announced, create conference records in our internal web platform and enter sponsor and exhibitor contract details.
- Connect clients with appropriate points of contact on the sales and client services teams.
- Email sponsors and exhibitors their Conference Onboarding Timeline & Checklist.
- Update and run sales revenue reports--crosscheck, proof read and fix discrepancies.
- Track fulfillment of contract benefits and communicate them to the client services lead.
- Update sponsor and exhibitor logos and company descriptions in content management system (CMS); make other updates as needed.
- Run all leads post event and prepare to send to sponsors and exhibitors.
- Assist sales and client services teams with other tasks that may arise.
This job requires excellent customer service, attention to detail and flexibility. The Client Services Associate must have top-notch Microsoft Word and Excel skills, and be willing and able to learn new internal processes and technologies.
If you have all this and you are a self-motivated team player who thrives on deadlines, we want to hear from you!
Please send résumé to:
Client Services Manager