MARKETING MANAGER, CONFERENCES
DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
Why work for Cambridge Innovation Institute?
Our environment is friendly, inclusive, and very fast-paced, where people work hard and are rewarded and recognized for their efforts.
- Skills training and career development at all levels
- Competitive pay with incentives and company profit share
- Flexible work schedules
- Companywide social events
We developed the CII Cares corporate social responsibility program as a way for our employees and conference attendees to give back to the communities where we live and work.
Our Greener CII task force helps our company become more ecologically aware and reduce our carbon footprint both at our headquarters office and onsite at our conferences.
CII is proud to offer its employees these benefits and more:
- Health, dental, life and disability insurance
- Generous paid leave
- Company profit share
- FSA plan
CII Celebrates Diversity! We welcome all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic
protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
MARKETING MANAGER, CONFERENCES
Cambridge Innovation Institute has a growth opportunity for a motivated and creative Marketing Manager to execute marketing plans that drive the audience development of our conferences. If you have experience marketing virtual & in-person
conferences, we want to hear from you!
This job will be remote ("work from home") until COVID restrictions are lifted.
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop and drive marketing plans that deliver on business objectives for attendee numbers and delegate revenue.
- Execute event campaigns across all channels – database, emails, media, social media, PR– and utilize all media – ads, banners, email, social media.
- Create and coordinate marketing and design collateral (brochures, media packs, social media, banners, digital) and website updates.
- Manage content marketing calendar: research, editorial, design and promotional activities across all channels.
- Employ existing and new marketing communications to capitalize on all revenue streams for event portfolio.
- Organize call lists and lead lists for team members.
- Clean and build database for the conference portfolio.
- Manage digital marketing campaigns: PPC, LinkedIn and Facebook, for assigned events.
- Use Google Analytics and similar tools for data-driven decisions.
- Perform keyword research, identify key data segments, and use progressive profiling and lead scoring to build personas, improve SEO and lead quality.
- Review customer behavior to improve user experience and customer journey to increase conversion.
- Build relationships with media partners and associations; explore and negotiate additional marketing channels.
- Develop inbound marketing initiatives to extend sales funnel.
- Generate and test marketing ideas.
- Monitor campaigns & modify to improve performance; ensure post-conference analysis and sector analysis are reflected in marketing plans.
- Review budgets regularly and optimize spend.
QUALIFICATIONS: Three to five years’ experience in event marketing; marketing, writing and editing market copy.
- Knowledge of advertising platforms: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.—understands which collateral is needed on each platform and how to optimize each platform’s customer targeting interface.
- Direct mail experience to coordinate brochure mailings with vendor.
- Technical skills:
- 2+ years of LinkedIn, Google Ads, Google Analytics experience; Excel proficiency; basic HTML skills. Dreamweaver experience a plus.
- Database experience (SQL a plus) for marketing analysis projects and building out reports.
- People skills:
- Team player: enthusiastic about brainstorming, coming up with your own ideas, being open to input, and ready to put the plans into action.
- Personal qualities:
- self-motivated, flexible, adaptable, and creative
- able to negotiate and market ideas
- highly organized with solid project management skills; functions well in a deadline-driven and fast-paced environment.
To apply, please email a cover letter and résumé to:
Senior Director of Marketing
DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
We’re seeking a results-driven Digital Marketing Specialist to join our marketing analytics team remotely until it is safe to get back to our Needham, MA location. This role will support the growth of a vast range of science and technology conferences
through the execution, analysis, and ongoing optimization of paid search, display, and social media advertising. The ideal candidate has a passion for diving into new technology and analyzing data to continuously improve outcomes.
- Collaborate with product managers to execute paid search, display, and social media advertising.
- Build and nurture remarketing, lookalike, and customer match audiences across relevant platforms.
- Design and evolve ad copy and creative.
- Guide the design of optimized landing page environments.
- Generate reports and presentations to translate data into actionable recommendations.
- Establish routine testing of ad content and targeting to exceed external and internal KPIs.
- Maintain knowledge of digital marketing best practices and strategies.
- Research and lead implementation of new paid platforms.
- Present digital marketing trends and opportunities to the product marketing team.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of experience in a digital marketing role
- Ability to analyze data to establish best practices and communicate results to all levels of the organization
- Experience with Google Ads, Google Analytics, Microsoft Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook, and YouTube Marketing Solutions
- Familiarity with Google Data Studio and Google Tag Manager
- Desire to constantly learn and improve
Please send cover letter and résumé to:
Director, Marketing Analytics