DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
Why work for Cambridge Innovation Institute?
Our environment is friendly, inclusive, and very fast-paced, where people work hard and are rewarded and recognized for their efforts.
- Skills training and career development at all levels
- Competitive pay with incentives and company profit share
- Flexible work schedules and opportunity to work from home part time
- No formal dress code in the office
- Companywide social events
- Workout room, healthy snacks and drinks at the headquarters office
We developed the CII Cares corporate social responsibility program as a way for our employees and conference attendees to give back to the communities where we live and work.
Our Greener CII task force helps our company become more ecologically aware and reduce our carbon footprint both at our headquarters office and onsite at our conferences.
CII is proud to offer its employees these benefits and more:
- Health, dental, life and disability insurance
- Generous paid leave
- Company profit share
- FSA plan
CII Celebrates Diversity! We welcome all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic
protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
We’re seeking a results-driven Digital Marketing Specialist to join our marketing analytics team remotely until it is safe to get back to our Needham, MA location. This role will support the growth of a vast range of science and technology conferences
through the execution, analysis, and ongoing optimization of paid search, display, and social media advertising. The ideal candidate has a passion for diving into new technology and analyzing data to continuously improve outcomes.
- Collaborate with product managers to execute paid search, display, and social media advertising.
- Build and nurture remarketing, lookalike, and customer match audiences across relevant platforms.
- Design and evolve ad copy and creative.
- Guide the design of optimized landing page environments.
- Generate reports and presentations to translate data into actionable recommendations.
- Establish routine testing of ad content and targeting to exceed external and internal KPIs.
- Maintain knowledge of digital marketing best practices and strategies.
- Research and lead implementation of new paid platforms.
- Present digital marketing trends and opportunities to the product marketing team.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of experience in a digital marketing role
- Ability to analyze data to establish best practices and communicate results to all levels of the organization
- Experience with Google Ads, Google Analytics, Microsoft Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook, and YouTube Marketing Solutions
- Familiarity with Google Data Studio and Google Tag Manager
- Desire to constantly learn and improve
Please send cover letter and résumé to:
Director, Marketing Analytics